Friday, August 03, 2007

Apologia

Okay, so I know it has been a while. I have been traveling to do more research, which was followed by some heavy political organizing (which was happily successful, by the way!)...

I am so glad to be back and have those projects behind me. But, I still have to complain a little, because work projects loom in my Outlook task list, a pen-and-paper list on my desk, and another list on the white board in my office. The biggest problem? They are all different sets of tasks! (sigh)

Ah, well. I promise to post something good and substantial soon.

My thoughts and prayers go out to the folks in Minnesota. There is a program in my field at the University there. I hope everyone I know is okay. What a terrible tragedy.

Well, that signals time for signing off. Check in again soon for several new posts.

No comments: