Friday, May 18, 2007

Heroes

Okay, I just watched the most recent episode of Heroes last night (I had tivo'd it)...

Best line ever: Jessica/Niki saying to the cop, Matt, "Didn't I throw you out of a window?"

I love this show. It is smart, and every show has a twist or turn that is shocking, surprising, or funny. The gf wouldn't be caught dead watching it, so it is late night fare for me. I can't wait for the last episode, although I will miss the show when it ends.

If you haven't seen it, watch it on the computer... All the episodes are online.

Sigh... Better get back to work!

1 comment:

Jack said...

Yeah, but didn’t that finale just blow? And this is New York? Where’re all the people?!?

I wanted the cheerleader to grab them at the last minute... then let Peter (and herself) heal.

You know the show's spawned a sequel, right? Heroes: Origins... next season. And for that we have no Studio 60? Arrrgh!

If you’re bored but looking for another “quest”-adventure (an ordinary guy in extraordinary circumstances), watch Daybreak (or Day Break) on ABC's website. It’s a cross between Groundhog Day , X-Files , and Twilight Zone--but with a sweet zinger at the very end.

I enjoy your writing! Take care!